Kamagra oral gelatin (sildenafil citrate 100 mg) is a popular and effective drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Unlike tablets that are ingested with difficulty, Kamagra sachets for oral use can be squeezed on a spoon and easily ingested.
Kamagra oral gelatin is rapidly absorbed by the body and patients report that the effect is faster, starting from 20 minutes. Kamagra oral gelatin has a duration of action of 4-6 hours, but many doctors report cases with a longer duration of action.
The active ingredient in Kamagra oral gelatin is sildenafil citrate. It belongs to the family of PDE-5 inhibitor vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body, especially around the genital area. This will in turn increase the flow of blood that will allow an erection. Sildenafil citrate is currently one of the standard treatments for erectile dysfunction.
Kamagra oral gelatin is not an aphrodisiac and sexual development is required to develop an erection.
Kamagra oral jelly is available in a variety of flavors and the packs can be mint, chocolate, banana, orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple and vanilla. Each order sent will contain an assortment of mixed tastes.
Kamagra oral gelatin is produced by Ajanta Pharma.
Kamagra Oral Gel is a popular and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. Unlike hard-to-swallow tablets, Kamagra Gel sachets can simply be squeezed on a spoon and easily swallowed. Kamagra Gel is supplied in a variety of flavors and quantities can include mint, chocolate, banana, orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple and vanilla.
A selection of mixed flavors will be transmitted in every order. Unfortunately, we are unable to send specific flavors.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Gel is rapidly absorbed into the body and patients report the fastest response times by 20 minutes. Kamagra Oral Gel has an effective treatment time of 4 – 6 hours, but many doctors report longer times.
The active ingredient in Kamagra Oral Gel Sildenafil 100 mg as with Viagra. Kamagra is generic Viagra. It belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. It contains the same amount of sildenafil as Viagra with the same effect at a lower price. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; especially around the genital area. This in turn allows stronger blood flow to allow the erection to take place. Kamagra Jelly is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation is required to develop an erection.
Sildenafil is the active ingredient used against male impotence. Medicinal statistics show an memorizing tendency. The world number of men afflicted by impotence, that is, erectile dysfunction, is increasing. That should make you think that in most cases an organic cause can be rejected, except that rather the causes are physical pressure, such as work. Kamagra Oral Jelly is a medicinal remedy.
How to take the drug
To get the best out of your treatment, please read the following carefully.
- The indicated safe dose of Kamagra within a 24-hour period is 100mg
- The drug will take effect 20 minutes after intake
- Effective treatment time is 4 – 6 hours
- Always take the drug with a glass of water
- Avoid large or fat meals around when you are going to take the medicine
- Alcohol reduces the effectiveness of this drug.
Common Side Effects
- redness of the face or hot flushes
- nasal congestion
- dry eyes
- mild nausea
These common side effects are related to dehydration and usually decrease by increasing water intake.
Less common Side effects
- slight blurred vision
- slight blue in the vision
- sensitivity to light
The side effects mentioned above are not dangerous and normally decrease as your body gets used to the treatment. Patients who present with the side effects mentioned above generally do not need to stop taking Kamagra.
Serious side effects (Uncommon)
- Erection more than 4 hours (priapism)
- decrease or loss of severe vision
- decrease or loss of severe hearing
Although serious side effects are rare, if they occur above, stop treatment and seek emergency medical help immediately.
Kamagra is not suitable for everyone.
Patients in treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, they should consult their family doctor before taking Kamagra
- Heart related and cardiovascular diseases, including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular obstruction.
- stroke, heart attack (heart attack) or severe arrhythmia.
- heart failure or coronary heart disease causing unstable angina.
- blood pressure-related diseases, including hypertension and hypotension and severley patients with autonomic control impaired blood pressure.
- hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP> 170/110)
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- sickle cell or other related anemias
- HIV (in particular treatment with protease inhibitors)
- donor organ recipients”
- Kamagra Oral Jelly: wonder drug for erectile dysfunction - March 9, 2020
- When the moment is right, then perform every night with Cialis - January 4, 2020
- Cialis: A cure for erectile dysfunction, and the risks that come along with it - December 16, 2019